Today we’re thrilled to announce that Trust Wallet has added full support for Dock tokens. You can now hold your $DOCK securely within the Trust Wallet app.
Why Trust Wallet?
Since its acquisition by Binance earlier this year, Trust Wallet has been on a tear. Previously built for 4 networks, they’ve added a ton of new functionality and taken several steps towards becoming a Universal Crypto Wallet. When compared to other wallets, they offer some distinct advantages:
- As a mobile app, Trust Wallet users can have access to their crypto funds and tokens from anywhere.
- Trust Wallet users can enjoy the perks of future deep integrations between Binance and Trust.
- Trust Wallet’s built-in Web3 DApp browser allows users to access decentralized applications, instantly buy and sell Ethereum/ERC20/ERC223 tokens, and collect digital assets.
- Token holders who use Trust can get full support via email and social channels.
- Trust Wallet was fully audited by a leading security firm to ensure the safety and integrity of the application.
- Users can protect their crypto funds by adding pin and/or biometric authentication. Even if your mobile device is unlocked, the app will require separate authentication in order to access funds.
- The app is fully decentralized — users have full control of their private keys stored on their devices only. No one can access your funds but you.
How do I get started?
If this is your first time using the Trust Wallet app, just load the app and a multi-coin wallet will be created by default. Click + in the top right of the wallet tab and search to enable $DOCK.
If you’re already a Trust Wallet user, just load the app and search for Dock. If you don’t have a multi-coin wallet, head to Settings > Wallets and create a new multi-coin wallet. You can then return to the home screen and add DOCK. (If you need to transfer coins/tokens from your previous Trust Wallet, just follow their instructions here.
For more info on using Trust Wallet with $DOCK, check out our support article on wallets.
We’re thrilled to be able to offer our token holders another place to store their $DOCK, and look forward to seeing what’s next from Trust Wallet.
Comments or questions about Trust Wallet + Dock? Feel free to contact our Support team at [email protected] We love hearing your feedback!
You can also: